RSS

Election Resultz..click on diagram

Election Resultz..click on diagram
ruralmama

ART OF SUMESH

Antony: After the merging of Rural & Tied, what are the advantages & disadvantages in your Official life?
Sumesh: Was able to understand more about them and also able to maintain a good relationship with them and as disadvantage Several good personals were lost.

Antony: Heard that you are involved in Aerobics & Art Living. What Changes do you expect in life?
Sumesh: From the outside vision, it would look like a dance with girls, but personally speaking it gives more energy which makes our body fit, which attracted more people from IPRU to join it.
Art of living gives tension free and peace of mind which I expect to make my life more enjoyable.

Antony: What about your resemblance with Atlas Ramachandran?
Sumesh: I became more famous as knowing as Atlas which I feel is a good reputation to make him my role model, when compared to others nicknames.

Antony: Great answer Sumesh, to the people who make fun of you….really I like it.

Antony: Ok. Can I know your biggest Dream in Life?
Sumesh: To build my dream house and a trip to Singapore with my family and friends.

Antony: Any Unforgettable Events in Life:
Sumesh: My marriage, My son's first Birthday.

Antony: What is your Greatest Achievement in life?
Sumesh: I started earning money without depending others from my 21st age.

Antony: Who is your Role Model in Life?
Sumesh : My father and my Bosses.

Antony : Something about your Family?
Sumesh: I am happily married to Sullu and have one child Omkar and I wish I could lead a happy life with them.

Antony: Are you successful in Life?
Sumesh: Ofcourse I am.

Antony: Your Opinion and Message for Rural Mama?
Sumesh: I wish this site to be an icon which could attract more people and to maintain good relationship amongst its members. I would also like to specially congratulate Manjith and Tony for taking initiative in creating this valuable blogsite. Always keep in touch with every members. ..............Thanks............

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

2010 ruralmama. Powered by Blogger.