RSS

Election Resultz..click on diagram

Election Resultz..click on diagram
ruralmama

THRIDEEP THE HALLMARK OF SUCCESS


Antony : Dear Thrideep, In the previous Financial year you were rated as one of the best AM in Pan India. What is the secret behind ur success?

Thrideep:- 100% Integrity towards Team,organisation and my Bosses.

100 % Interaction with Team,Organisation and Bosses

100% Involvement with Team,Organisation and Bosses.

I I I with 100% can bring success to all of us.

Antony : - Haripad,Thiruvalla and Attingal...How was the transition?

Thrideep: - Before I complete 2 years with I Pru,I have got the opportunity to work with 3 locations.

1st location was at Haripad-A brilliant 5 member team could manage to make max noise in the organisation and learned many good things...very importantly,”Possible is everything”.Team started firing from all cylinders since inception with the rare breed of Passionate managers ever I seen . As a result the branch was rated as No.1 SM Rural Spoke and got promoted as Area Manager.


2nd Location was at Thiruvalla and challenges were different. We do Benchmark with Tied location and proved in every business efficiencies with best knowledgeable sales force in I pru. The most importantly,all good managers were promoted and Team became consistent. Location was outstanding in all parameters even in recession period and team managed to do well. This helped us to bag the title of No.1 Area Manager branch.

3rd location ,my current assignment is at Attingal. A terrain is full of potential,once harvested well. Its my commitment to seed it again and reap well before I leave. Talented team joined in Recession period and could put lots of efforts during that period,but ended in vein. Confidence is back and started creating momentum to live up to all your expectations.

Antony :-Challenges you faced and How u overcome?

Thrideep: -My first challenge was to adapt to the culture of I Pru after spending 7 years in Cement industry and 9 months with metlife.

My urgency in career advancement made me to fit into the bill very easily.

When we drive ourselves to excel and to be the topnotcher,everyday is a challenge. The kind of passion and ownership we undertake on every action we do will help us to rule out these routine challenges.

My biggest challenge I faced was how to reach No.1....Mumbai,Delhi,Bangalore and all other metros will have more potential and then how???

I learned that,99% people believe this way and not in themselves. Only 1% believe that I can... and the competition to become No.1 is just between this 1%.

Antony: -From Together to Acme which team has come upto ur expectation level?

Thrideep: -My all 3 teams viz. Team Together-Always winning together, Team Incredible-Always setting benchmarks and Team Acme-Always believe in 99+1.

I have given 3 team names and their vision. In absolute terms all these 3 teams are very well upto my expectation level towards their vision.

Antony: - Biggest Achievement?

Thrideep: -Yet to come!

I consider all my achievements are the biggest especially, Best Madras Cements employee(2001-06), Best SM in Metlife(2006-07) Rising Star Award, Mega star award, No.1 SM-(2007-08),No.1 AM, Star Club, Super Achiever Award(2008-09),Talent Award etc(2009).

Antony: - Unforgettable event?

Thrideep: - After rated as best employee for 5 years, I could not get promotion in cement industry but once.

Antony: - Who is your strength & inspiration in life?

Thrideep: - My team and my bosses are always my strength and my father, wife and children are my inspiration.

Antony: -About your family?

Thrideep: My family consist of my father who is a Life member in Chairman's club with LIC for last 42 years -My mentor ,Dr.Uma, homeopathic physician-my better half and my dear daughter Uthra lakshmi,6 year old and dear son-Deep Narayan, one year old.

Antony: - Your dream?

Thrideep: I believe in career. I look forward myself reaching to the highest responsible level of a corporate when I turn 45 years.

Once I retire from services at 50 years,I will be helping India to grow further by developing my own idea into services and revenue.

Antony: - Something about Rural Mama?

Thrideep: - I thank Rural mama and its soul, Antony Rebeiro to establish this as a medium to exchange our ideas, share our feelings and value our relationships.

This will definitely become a sure bet in the category of its own in the days to come.

I assure you the best support of mine to Rural mama and keen to watch each lively columns.

Wishing all rural mamas fabulous days ahead!
Thanks a lot Thrideep for your most valuable time and for sharing the secrets of success to Rural Mama. May God Bless you and your Family tremendously.
For Rural Mama
Antony Rebeiro.






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

philip ranny said...

super intervew.

Post a Comment

2010 ruralmama. Powered by Blogger.