RSS

Election Resultz..click on diagram

Election Resultz..click on diagram
ruralmama

Pappettanodu Chodikkam


Antony: Dear Pappetta, You are the favourite of all rural mama members? Why?
Anand: May be my straight forwardness. (Areyum pattikkan thalparyam illatha manassu)

Antony: You are famous in controversial mails to bosses. Why is it so?
Anand: I never feel I have done something like that. It is all your misunderstanding.

Antony: Are you sometimes notorious?
Anand: Whoever knows me well will not say that and if said, he doesn’t know the meaning of NOTORIOUS.

Antony: What is your biggest aim?
Anand: grow in my career. Live a long happy life. Be a GOOD husband to my loving wife & THE BEST Father to my son.

Antony: Your greatest achievement?
Anand: To be a member of RURAL MAMA team. The never ending journey of friendship.

Antony: Your knowledge is always rated high. How do you differentiate yourself from others regarding this?
Anand: I never felt that. I like to learn everything. I am not somebody great to differentiate myself with others.

Antony: Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
Anand: Living happily with my family & having fun like this with rural mama friends.

Antony: Your role model in life and profession.
Anand: of course my family and my bosses with whom I have worked so long in various industries.

Antony: In your opinion who is an ideal unit manager?
Anand: on who works with passion & dedication towards himself, his family & his company & not having a cheating mentality.

Antony: Your message to rural mama members.
Anand: Always keep in touch with everybody to share the views and suggestions from everybody.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

2010 ruralmama. Powered by Blogger.