RSS

Election Resultz..click on diagram

Election Resultz..click on diagram
ruralmama

MERCHANT OF HARIPPAD


Antony: Hello Anil, It is a great pleasure to have a word with you. You were one of the Consistent - Pride of Peninsular Rural? How do you feel about it?

Anil: First of all let me thank you for inviting me to become a part of Rural Mama. I really believe that it was my luck to work with rural channel & I feel very proud of it.

Antony: From Chathanoor to Harippad, almost 80 km daily, and still you managed to do logins very consistently? How did u overcome such difficulties?

Anil: Not from Chathannur, from Nadakkal to Haripad. Since then distance was not a problem for me and to say about the logins, I had the help from the concerned SM & Kollam OPS.

Antony: What was the secret and formula behind your consistency?

Anil: There is no secret behind my performance; it is only a commitment, dedication, sincerity & belief.

Antony: In the peak of Recession you did 15 lakhs in a particular month. Was it just luck or how was those sales closed? Can u please explain?

Anil: My THRIDEEP BOSS said to me that sales performance is not LUCK; it’s the returns of what we have done. --SAHACHARYANGAL AVASARANGALAKKI MUTHALEDUKKU

Antony: Who was your inspiration and role model in your business life?

Anil: My inspiration in insurance is THRIDEEP BOSS, & My Role model is SAJU BOSS

Antony: Something about your personal and family life?

Anil: My Wife’s name is Preetha. Adrija, Anitra are my daughters, Parents are staying with me, I have one sister she is married to Anil and has one daughter Anakha.

Antony: What is your biggest aim and dream in your life?

Anil: I am confused about my aim & dream. I still don’t have a clarity on it, can you help me?

Antony: Of course I can. As a dedicated and passionate Employee of ICICI, you certainly can become the CEO of ICICI. I think that should be your AIM.

Antony: Any unforgettable event in life?

SWAPNA SANDHYA**. The Pain relief of the 1'st MDRT in Rural Peninsular-08. The real story can be narrated by MADHU BOSS & THRIDEEP BOSS

Antony: Anything about Team Together, Team Titan & Team Nurture?

Anil: Team TOGETHER- Me with my family. Team TITAN - My family with Father, Mother and Siblings. Team NURTURE - The Complete Family with GRAND PARENTS.

Antony: Finally, What is your opinion and message for Rural Mama?

Anil: RURAL MAMA, it is an outstanding and fantastic idea. I have great pleasure in becoming a part of it. Looking forward for many more initiatives and wishing a very bright future & all Success for RURAL MAMA.

Thank you Very much Dear Anil for your Valuable time you have shared with Rural Mama. May God Bless you with many more Heights and Success.
For Rural Mama
Antony Rebeiro.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

2010 ruralmama. Powered by Blogger.