RSS

Election Resultz..click on diagram

Election Resultz..click on diagram
ruralmama

CHAK DE - Mannjit

Manjith Sivaraman
Agency Manager, ICICI Prudential

Antony: Whenever I think about you Manjith, I remember about your Team coming together for the meetings in a bus like the Indian Cricket Team. It simply reminds everybody about your Team Management, and how well you Care your Advisors. What is that special thing in you making you different from others?

Manjith: All my advisors were far away from the office .So I took all the pains in gathering them together. There wasn’t any other possible means to bring them in time. But, I always remember the quote “Teaching to catch fish is better than giving a fish in charity”. So I am now trying to make them self dependent.
There is nothing making me a difference from others.
[“Bear no envy. Commit no slander. Speak no falsehood. Practice no deceit. Harbor no malice. You will be ever joyful, happy and peaceful”. I sincerely follow my level best to be so. But Tony, still I am a Human….!]

Antony: You have performed some great Innings when we all were together. How is your life with Insurance as a Career?

Manjith: Insurance field is a Gold mine. I agree with the fact that
Right recruitment is the raw material. I believe in myself and there is a bright “present” in my career and Of course a Future too.

[“Live in the present. Forget the past. Give up hopes of the future.”]

Antony: Many times you have told me that your interest is not Insurance but in the Advertising Field. What makes you more interested in Advertisement Films?

Manjith: Suppose your life shortened to a day. Can you imagine how precious each seconds..? That is the key of advertisement.

KISS but It Kills. [ads] Keep It Short and Simple But [idea] Keep It Large and Legible.

Our customers don't really want our product or service. But they want the benefit produced by using it. Here our role as agents, advisors, managers and advertisers…! Tony, there is no question of “more interest”.

Insurance field is my life and advertisement Film is my passion.

One for living and other for intend to living.
[just like “Manjith and .mannjit !”]

Antony: Thank God for giving you interest in advertisements & designing. Rural Mama is designed by you. The Site looks very beautiful. What are your feelings towards it?

Manjith: It’s my tribute to my friends who lead by heart and not with Brain. Their tears and smiles not from eyes & mouth but from the innermost. Ruralmama is the beats of our Supreme relationship.

Antony: Where do you find yourself after 5 years?




Manjith : Possibly in earth if sensex and GOD allow me to so.

To Become a BM Before 26th june 2011 is the target.


Then…Tony please… I may not be able to find myself anywhere in KERALA.]

Antony: What is your biggest Aim in Life?



Manjith: To became a Good Son, Good Brother, Good Husband, Good Father and a Good Friend. If your question is in a materialistic way , then the answer is MY Own Advertisement Film Company.

Antony: Any Unforgettable Incidents in Life?

Manjith: Accident and the sad demise of my father. Transition of younger son to a responsible “Grihanathan” in a fraction of second.

Antony: Who is your Biggest Inspiration and Role Model in Life? Why?

Manjith: Biggest Inspiration is cricket

Cricket is always an extract of life itself.
Targets, Time Barrier, Restrictions, boundaries, downfall, go ups, Laws…..

Favorite writers N.S.Madhavan, Methil Radhakrishnan and Anand influenced me a lot. The person really inspires me is Swami Vivekananda.

And my role model, Bill Gate…why not?

Antony: About you’re Family?

Manjith: Amma, Me & My wife Ambily. She is working In registration department. I Have a Sister, Manjusha, working as Finger Print Expert of Alappuzha.
She is married and has a son Achu.

Antony: What is your Message to All Rural Mama Members?

Manjith: "Happiness is not by chance, but by choice." Similarly ruralmama is a choice of happiness. Take it as a relaxation tool and the way of exploring ourselves. As a platform for sharing thoughts, sorrows and happiness. Please update and browse it regularly .Remember…ruralmama…is the one & only blog Of this Kind. Be proud of it.

Thankyou very much Manjith for your Valuable Time with Rural Mama.May Almighty Shower blessings upon you and your family.

For Rural Mama
Antony Rebeiro.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

2010 ruralmama. Powered by Blogger.