RSS

Election Resultz..click on diagram

Election Resultz..click on diagram
ruralmama

The Arabian RUM




Antony : Hello Ajith, Very nice to have a conversation with you after a long time. How is ur life in Qatar? Can we know more about ur job and life there in Qatar?

Ajith O: Hai, first of all I would like to take this opportunity to tell tanks to everybody in Rural Mama, for remembering me. I came here (Qatar) on 4th Feb 2010. Before coming I thought it is so easy to get a job here with the support of my brother and brother in law. I got good offers from some companies, but unfortunately they doesn’t have Indian visa. First six months I didn’t get any jobs. Still I couldn’t remember those days. That time I was planned to go back to India. After these six months of suffering, by the grace of god I got one good job In this company as a Product Manager.
Now I am very happy here. Qatar is a very beautiful and safe place for us.

Antony : Can we know about ur life in Rural Team when you were an AM?

Ajith O : When I was in Ipru rural team, I enjoyed a lot off, Because I had good friends like u people and I got a good team and a very good boss.

Antony : What is ur biggest learning from Insurance Industry?

Ajith O: Knowledge about insurance and Indian share market.

Antony : Being in Middle East and away from the Family, How are you coping with your personal life? I mean the advantage and disadvantages of being away from home town?

Ajith O: Now only I came to know the importance of my family and their needs for me. It is very difficult to be get away from them especially my loving daughter. Now I miss her a lot.

Antony : Being a good NRI, If I approach you as a customer, How would you react and which policy would you intend to take?

Ajith O: Definitely I will appreciate you for approaching me and I will tell u, “my dear friend why u r unnecessary wasting your valuable time with me. I am also studied in this same school, so u please have a cup of coffee and will say bye”.

Antony : So I guess that this should be the reason you left the Industry..Na?..Ok Jokes apart tell me Ajith, Which is the unforgettable incident in your life?

Ajith O: It is very difficult to get driving license in GCC at first chance. But I got it with my first chance. It was a wonderful experience in my life.


Antony : What is the biggest aim in your life?

Ajith O: My biggest aim for the future is to gain HAPPINESS in life.. Our all long term and short term aims revolve around just one thing.that is to be happy in life..


Antony : Something about your family?

Ajith O: I am married and having one kid. My wife is working in a government sector and my daughter is 4yrs old.

Antony : Who is your role model in life & why?

Ajith O: I don’t have any specific role model. I myself is the role model for me, but I believe in god. He will give work ship for maintaining all the good things .

Antony : Your Message to Rural Mama members?

Ajith O: Keep in touch with friends..

Thankyou so much Dear AjithO, our external affairs minister for sharing your valuable time with us. Even though you are not intending to take policies from us we are sure that you will give us opportunity to Visit Qatar on ur behalf and help us to get Job Overses. Thanks a lot. God Bless You.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

2010 ruralmama. Powered by Blogger.